Weebly.com

Recently I've found a website known as Weebly. It allows you to make your own web page and blog. There are several nice and beautiful themes and web designs you can choose from and it's absolutely free. The only downside is that you have to use their provided domain. You have to upgrade your account to have your own domain for a more professional look.

The plans are priced as follows:
Starter - $3.29+/mo
Pro - $6.63+/mo
Business - $19.54+/mo

I believe all prices are in USD.

I have tried some of the features using the free plan. It is easy to add texts and images due to its drag-and-drop feature. It also allows the addition of media and several sharing buttons. It is easy to change and adjust the layout according to your preference and did I mention that there are so many really beautiful themes for you to choose from?

I'm thinking of setting up a website using that domain. However, I am not sure about the traffic there. Do many people visit the Weebly website? Have you heard of it? I would like to know. Please do comment below this post and share your views.

And just in case you want to visit the website yourself, here's the url: www.weebly.com

Comments

Popular Posts