Piecethispuzzleforme

Hi everyone, like I mentioned in my previous post, I'm trying to set up a small business here in Singapore.
If you dislike the long process of piecing up the jigsaw puzzles to see the beautiful image underneath, I will be able to help you. You no longer have to carve out a space of your floor or dining table for the massive jigsaw puzzle, for I will relieve the puzzle off your hands and do the piecing for you. You now have the freedom of using your new found space to carry on with your daily activities.

With no trouble at all, you will have a nicely done puzzle ready to be put up on your living room wall for display!
All of this at only a small price!

If you would like to know more about this service, you can email me at piecethispuzzleforme@gmail.com
Alternatively, you can visit my facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/piecethispuzzleforme for more details. (Come on, take a look!)

Remember to LIKE and SHARE the page and spread the word around!

Thanks for helping! <3 p="">

Comments

Popular Posts