Strawberry Pie


There was a poll a few days ago asking fans whether they would like to see a 'revival' of the TV shows that was previously stopped. It was like a mini competition to see which show came up on top and being a 'Pieholer', I voted for Pushing Daisies and I'm glad to find out that Pushing Daisies did emerge as the winner and they are indeed going to revive the show! 

Yay! Good job to all the Pieholers who made it came through!

And all this talk about pies got me craving for one and so I bought all the ingredients and when ahead to make myself a nice ol' strawberry pie.

Crushing the stawberries to pulp for the pie filling.

See the amount of sugar!!!

Stirring stirring to make the mixture thicken...

Pour in the thickened mixture.

Decorate with strawberries and TA-DA! It's done!
It's really simple to make this and I shall save on all the instructions that I followed to make this. But when I was making the pie, I couldn't help wondering whether Dean Winchester would approve of it! Ha-Ha (Yes, I'm a major Supernatural fan too! I actually am a Supernatural fan before Pushing Daisies.)

The pie is rather sweet (no doubt because of that 1 cup full of sugar I used) but yeah, I like it! It's strawberry and it's a pie. Who doesn't like pie ;)

Comments

Popular Posts