Great Eastern Women's Run 2015

Shortly after my New Balance Run, I went for the Great Eastern Women's Run. And hey! Look at all those goodies!! There's an Adidas singlet and a running tee and also a gym bag! I love the gym bag!

There are other stuff too like shampoo and feminine wipes. Simply put, you can just bring this whole race pack to the gym and you will have everything that you need. Except for a towel, you need a towel.

It was a morning run near the Singapore Flyer and we all took out our phones to snap a picture of this beautiful morning! Although what I did was to snap a picture to show others snapping a picture XD


I managed to be rather close to the starting point in this race and now I finally know why I always see people trying to squeeze their way to the front. It's really different! The atmosphere is different. The people are also different. Everyone is high, with the loud music pumping near you (since you are close to the speakers now) and you get to follow the warm up routine! Which was really fun! 

So believe me runners! Try to squeeze in to the front because there's really a difference.


The race itself was rather nice. There's 2 hydration points for the 5km run which was kind of surprising. Most 5km runs only provides 1 hydration point.

The view was great and we get to run on the road. Running on the road is something I really enjoy. It just feels different as compared to running on the pavements.

Here's the medal that was given after the run. 


The race village for this event was on the float. And I've got to say, there's really quite a number of things to queue for! I queued for my free sausage bun and fruit! Really wanted to queue for the body massage but there was such a long queue and I'm starting to feel lazy so I left. But for those who were having the massage, they really looked like they enjoyed it :)

So will I join this event again the next year? Definitely! The race pack is too good to give up! HAHAHA

Comments

Popular Posts