The Odd Couple by CBS Entertainment

Credit: CBS
"The Odd Couple" is a television series airing on CBS. This is a remake of the 1970 TV series of the same name.

In this 'new show', "The Odd Couple" features Mathew Perry as Oscar Madison, a man who is rather sloppy in his housework and basically his life, and Thomas Lennon as Felix Unger, his former college buddy who is super neat and rather uptight about things. Both became roommates after the demise of their marriages.

Season One is currently on air now and there are promises of a season renewal which I am totally excited about.

This series is light-hearted and this is probably why I love this series so much. Although the series revolves mostly around only a few characters, the storyline is never boring. (Even though there are some things that you would totally expect just because you knew these characters too well towards the end of the season.) They seems like friends to me as I get to know them more and I don't want this friendship to stop. I genuinely am interested in what is going to happen in their next episode and I guess this is what they meant when they say you get attached to these characters. (Just like how I got super attached to the characters of Supernatural)

One of my favourite part of the whole series was when Oscar said that he finally figured out what is the meaning of FU written by Felix.

Shown on the electronic panel: Remember to take your vitamins -FU
A frustrated Oscar Madison: It took me two hours to figure FU meant Felix Unger!

That is classic! I loved it. 
And I hope you would love this show too. It's worth a watch.

Credit: CBS

Comments

Popular Posts