Race Review: ST Run 2017

Note: Late race review. Race was conducted on 16 July 2017. (oops)
\
This is hands down the best run I've ever joined! The race is super organised and I have nothing to complain about. This race is conducted along the scenic road of Marina and I've got to admit, I love this scenery. No matter how many times I've had races here.

The race route was wide and there were ample space for runners. The weather was rather good too. Part of the race was on the racing track of the F1 night race and weeew.. it was awesome. It's not everyday the race track of the F1 night race is open to us! Running along the CBD area was also really cool and maybe it's just me, I have a thrill of running in the middle of the road. Of course I do it when it's safe like this... in a race. I definitely took in all the beautiful scenery and have them etched in my memory.

There were ample hydration points along the way and the drinks offered were also chilled which was a great plus since my body was so heated up during the run. Working up a good sweat felt so nice especially when I know I woke up early for this. A feeling of an achievement unlocked again :)

I crossed the finishing line feeling super hyped up.. from the music at the carnival and also from knowing that I've had a good run.

The collection of the medal was quick and efficient and there was also a finisher tee. I changed into my finisher tee and felt refreshed as I am now out of my sweaty race singlet. Definitely a good run that I will consider joining again next year.


Comments

Popular Posts