Updates about my fitness level and plans

I am currently enjoying holidays now. This is going to be a 3 month break until August and during this holiday, I am doing an intern to improve my technical skills in lab. I guess I haven't been doing much during the holidays other than interning.

I am still gyming. Not exactly regularly because I stopped for quite some time and I can say my stamina suffered ALOT. I used to be able to run 5 km in 33 mins but now, I can barely hit 4 km in 30 mins. I feel like a fat blob now so I'm back in the gym now, running and lifting weights. Hoping to regain my lost stamina.

Sad to say, I have stopped climbing for the time being due to the lab work I am doing. Because it is best not to have open wounds on my hands, I felt it is best that I stop climbing for now and only continue it when my internship ends and school reopens. I already have my eye on a program by PA (People's Association) and I think I will most definitely join them! Very excited for the program!

Anyways, I have a fitness plan in my head right now... so here's it:
1. Get my stamina back for running and definitely lose that stubborn fat around my waist after I stopped running
2. Start practicing my strokes (swimming) because...
3. I want to learn how to sail! (I don't know if this is a momentary interest kind of thing but I thought it would be really cool to sail. I'm scared of the sea though... like terrified. But I wonder if that is because I can't swim confidently, so I'm going to try to perfect swimming first)
4. Join climbing and get a level 1 cert. (Definitely going to get level 1 and 2 but let's just aim for level 1 first)
5.Work on my physique cuz beach body! Whoop whoop! (I mean, who doesn't want a beach body right?)
6. Get really good at cycling (at least be able to control my bike and go in a straight line) - practice with obike everyday when I cycle home (I mean if I cycle almost everyday, I've got to improve right?)

So yup! Here are my plans. Hopefully I can check in with this someday and realize I've fulfilled some of them. I remember that I wrote such similar goals last time but hmm.. I've realized my interest have changed and so my goals have changed too. At least my love for running remained evident (although my stamina dropped). I also stopped doing yoga for some reason and so I am also as stiff as a stick now. Why I stopped yoga, I don't know. I mean I still like the quiet and fluid movements of yoga but somehow, I just didn't do it. (Hmmm.... time to reflect on this now)

I still am looking forward to the day where I can wear a workout outfit and look nice and toned. Just like all the Victoria Secret Angels. They have such nice physique and I want too. So I'm definitely going to work hard for it. It takes discipline... like tremendous amounts of it. And I have to give up my beloved junk food :( So tough...

Anyways, cheers to working towards beach bod! XOXO

Comments

Popular Posts