Pitch Perfect 2




A sequel to Pitch Perfect, this movie had our hopes up high. The first movie were about the girls fighting their way to the national title and now in this second movie, they are fighting their way to the world championship.

However, this movie started off with a disaster. Much like the first movie but not as disgusting when you actually think about. Nonetheless, it is still embarrassing. 

This movie is also lined with great songs (with is actually the major reason why I wanted to catch this in the cinema) and they add a cheerful vibe to the whole movie. Although the songs are indeed nice in this movie, I did not actually like them enough to add them to my playlist.

Towards the end of the movie, when I start feeling that this second movie was pale in comparison to the first, the Bella's performance for the world championship made me tear up (which was much unexpected). After their performance, we could all tell it was a clear win. Although why they did not violate the rules and regulations of the championship I did not know.

But still, it had a happy ending. Much like how a good comedy always ends and this is also how I like it.

Pitch Perfect 2 is currently showing in the cinemas.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts